Food Services includes a wide range of software systems, including those for meal payment (e.g. online payment), Point-of-Sales systems, meal planning/logistics, health record reporting, etc.
Know of a great product that isn't yet on this list of California K-12 enterprise systems? Please let us know and we'll create a product page for it. Just drop us a note.
CompuClaim is a technology and consulting solutions partner that teams with healthcare delivery service organizations, including school districts and school boards, to revolutionize claiming processes and maximize program opportunities.
- Campus Food Service gives users immediate, secure access to the cafeteria information needed.
- Review food service transactions through an easy-to-use Web interface as it is entered via class serve or POS terminal.
- Access students’ account balances through the Campus Portal and Mobile Portal and review meal selections via the Campus Portal in real time.
- Integrated with Campus Free and Reduced Meal Applications (FRAM) to process applications, with immediate results, and give the student free, reduced or paid lunch all in the same day, while ensuring data confidentiality in the lunchroom.
- Collect lunch counts from the classroom.
Whether you’re viewing what your 2nd grader ate for lunch, renting a locker for your middle schooler, or purchasing a parking permit for that new driver in your family, MyPaymentsPlus ensures you never miss a beat, from Pre-K to graduation day.
Simply create a free MyPaymentsPlus account to get started today.
- Increase revenue & reduce risks
- Ease administrative responsibility
- Provide convenience for parents