Store documents in intuitive folder structures in a familiar interface. Laserfiche’s built-in scanning interface connects directly to your scanner to process paper documents from any file format. Document imaging management has never been easier. Clean up image quality and apply enhancements to scanned documents. Make all incoming documents full-text searchable for future search and retrieval. Automatically separate and sort scanned documents into the right folders. Schedule automatic import with digital document imaging.
- Store documents in intuitive folder structures in a familiar interface.
- Find documents easily within organized folder structures.
- Automatically file documents upon import.
- Easily duplicate existing filing structures.
- Navigate and preview content with thumbnails of document pages.
- Make scanned and electronic files full-text searchable with optical character recognition (OCR).
- Save changes with document check in/out.
- Add context to digitized documents
- Facilitate document updates with a unified metadata system.
- Automatically Generate Document Metadata
- Create reusable document fields that note key document information, like document author and approval time
- Build standard document templates that can be applied to different documents or folders.
- Connect related documents, like e-mails and their attachments, using document links.
- Track, display and compare document versions.
- Sign and validate documents with digital signatures.
- Apply annotations to documents
- Modify information directly on pages, text and images.
- Hide sensitive material from unauthorized users with redaction tools.
- Add instructions or comments with document sticky notes, call out boxes and text boxes.
- Apply public or personal stamps, such as “Date,” “Approved,” “Confidential” and other indicators.
- Find documents with one click
- Find specific words or phrases within document text, metadata, annotations and entry names.
- Use preset search options to search by document creation date, the names of users who checked out documents and other metadata.
- Enable fast user adoption with customized document viewing and search settings.
- Instantly generate searchable text on scanned documents using optical character recognition (OCR) and full-text indexing.
- Find content that includes related words or phrases in search results.
- Perform routine searches in one click with custom quick searches that save search preferences.
- Find documents associated with specific business processes.
This list is compiled annually through our web surveys, internet research, and phone interviews with California school districts.