My MealTime reaches out to parents! With the My MealTime online payment system, parents can make secure credit/debit card payments for all of their school fees and monitor their student’s MealTime cafe account from the convenience of their desktop, laptop, tablet or Smart Phone.
And, with deposits made to school lunch accounts at schools using MealTime mPower, the funds are posted to the account and ready to use within 5 minutes.
Featuring an all-new, mobile-ready interface.
With My MealTime, parents and guardians can:
- Make secure deposits and school fee payments on any device, at their convenience, using their Visa, MasterCard or Discover Card.
- Set up convenient email notifications to alert them when their student’s account balance is low or negative.
- Store their credit/debit card number for repeat use.
- Schedule deposits to occur weekly, monthly or in whatever frequency is desired.
- Access the payment screen easily from their student’s school or district website.
- Monitor their student’s cafeteria account activity without calling the school.
- Check account balances whenever it is convenient, avoiding surprises and last-minute scrambling for lunch money.
- Rest assured knowing their account deposits aren’t going to get lost or stolen and their child will have a positive balance at serving time.
- Take care of all school fees in one easy payment with affordable user fees.
MealTime expedites the flow of all school payments! School Business Mangers and other administrators will appreciate My MealTime because it provides busy families with a convenient, secure site for making all school payments. Common uses include sports/activity fees, parking fees, fundraisers and more.
- My MealTime’s administrative tools provide comprehensive reporting on all payment activity.
- Collect money for any purposes you want – easily.
- Payments are received hassle-free and on-time.
- Deposited funds are transferred automatically into school or district bank accounts.
- Unique bank accounts can be used to receive funds for each individual payment type.
- Communicate timely information to families with the handy announcement feature.
This list is compiled annually through our web surveys, internet research, and phone interviews with California school districts.